Sunday 30 November 2014

Leopard On Da Skuuuurt

Cardigan, H&M (Last Year)
Boots, Primark - £10

I am partial to a little leopard print so I totally had to have this amazinnn skirt! I've kept the styling pretty simple because I think the pattern on the skirt stands out enough on it's own and I didn't want to make the outfit look too busy. I've seen a lot of leopard print skirts around recently so I'm pretty damn happy to have this number in my wardrobe.

I don't think I've blogged these boots yet, but they were a Primark bargain, I absolutely love the buckle detail and the pointed toes. I think they were supposed to be around £18 but they were reduced to just 10, so it would have been rude not to, right? Let me know what you think of this look :) xxx

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk



4 comments:

  1. Super cute look!
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything leopard! That skirt looks great with that cozy sweater!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete