Sunday 1 June 2014

Down At The Ford

Hi guys! This is such a picture heavy post today.. my bad haha! We found such a pretty location to take pictures so we just got a little carried away. The weather has been so beaut today, it was nice to get out and about. I've added a splash of colour to a pretty monochrome outfit, just thought I'd change it up a bit.. hope you like it :)


I'm loving Matalan at the moment, they've seriously upped their game! I go in there on the reg and I always come out with so many things, but it's so cheap that I feel no guilt at all. These abstract shorts have some serious shorts game..? If that's a thing haha, I absolutely love them, they're so comfy because they're not tight around my thunder thighs!! I swear to God I am going to wear these to death this summer and for £8.00 they're a complete steal. Also picked up this lush bag for only £10.00 which makes me smile like a loony because it looks like something from Topshop.

This cute top from the lovely people at The City Rack is perfect for me - monochrome, my favourite thing. It goes with everything, it can be casj or it's easy to dress up a little like I have here. Finally, these killer heels from shusole are just incredible, and surprisingly not THAT hard to walk in. I love strappy shoes that have a bit of edge to them so these are so great to give an outfit a bit of an alternate look.

I hope you've all been enjoying the sun this weekend, haven't we just been super lucky with weather so far this year? 

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


15 comments:

  1. love shorts!!, nice look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts and lovely outfit altogether hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts and those shoes are amazing, wow I want them!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! Wow!! They're amazing :D
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the shorts and glasses <3 those heels are mega high :'D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts and your new location! I'll have to take a look at the Matalan website since your shorts are so cool!

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopolitan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get to h&m to buy some of those sunglasses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shoes! Everything about this look si perfect! ^_-*

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love those shorts Sarah! Perfect styling <3 :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG those shoes!

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shorts! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shorts and top together! What lipstick are you wearing? Love the colour!

    Claire || Fashion Chambers // Fashion & Music Blog

    ReplyDelete