Saturday 21 September 2013

Lace Up

Hello lovelies! I can't believe we're nearing the end of September already, this year has gone so quickly it's scary! I love that burgundy is sticking around for another A/W - it's nice to add a bit of colour to the gloomy days. 


Top, H&M - Similar Here

The lace detail top actually belongs to my sister but it looked so nice with the skort that I had to borrow it! I think a plain black top would have been, well, plain!! So the lace detail on this top was perfect.

I love skorts!! I loved them all summer and bought the white one from Zara, however I later saw there were much cheaper versions on eBay so I returned it and then never got round to replacing it. But this leather look burgundy one is so lovely and definitely worth waiting for - it's definitely one of my favourite pieces at the moment. Hope you all have a great week :)

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' (just click on the button below), and I would also really appreciate it if you could 'like' my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/ClothesDrawer , thank you!!! x

Follow on Bloglovin

For any inquiries please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

25 comments:

  1. the colour of that skort is gorgeous! purchasing as we speak..

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooking gorge!!! that skort is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorg! Wish i could rock these skorts, but i feel that its just too cold now ha x

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skort and its color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of these two togther! Those shoes are gorgeous!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a sexy outfit!!! I just love the skirt and your lace top!!! It's amazing that we can still wear these in September - but just for a shoot as it gets so cold! Love the blog! :)

    Tatyana
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually in LOVE with the skort!!!! And its my favourite colour, sooo glad this colour is sticking round for Autumn!!

    apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the outfit ! The skorts are amazing, beautiful,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shoes and love that skort.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're beautiful! Lovely pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look!! The colours work really well together.xx

    glassheartsinthecity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, that skirt is soo nice! Xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skort is gorgeous. I love this wine colour as it always reminds me of winter x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit! :D

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the leather skort! The solor suits you

    Stay in touch
    X
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the burgundy shorts
    I have similar from ZARA
    Would be great if you can check out my blog and maybe follow back
    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/
    Irena
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfit! you have great style!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (674), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love everything about this outfit :D especially the skort now following you hope you follow back ;D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love skorts too! They are so cute just like skirts but with the extra protection haha!


    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete